1. Scope of this policy
2. Your data we collect from its Services
– Data about your device type and model, operating system version and platform.
– Your general location, such as region, country code, state, city, etc.
– Ad IDs (IDFA for iOS devices / AAID for Android devices) or the equivalents.
– Data about your activities on our Services.
– Your basic Facebook profile information depending on your Facebook privacy settings.
– Your name and email address when you contact our customer support.
If you are under GDPR or the equivalent laws, we request your consent to allow us to manage your data above when you get started to use Services. If you do not agree with the request, you may not be able to use Services.
3. How we use your data
When you install and use Services, we can collect and process some of your data for different legitimate purposes.
We collects data:
To provide you with Services you asked for
To improve our existing services and to develop new services with analysis and research about your activities on Services.
To run analytics and understand how users interact with Services in order to continuously improve it
To serve advertising tailored to the preference and interests of our users
To send you notifications, including alerts, and support messages.
To communicate with you about promotions, events and other news of services offered by us or our partners.
4. Legal basis for processing personal data
5. Sharing your data with others / Information collection module
We may share your data above with third-party partners or public authorities in your country of residence for the aforementioned purposes.We are listing URLs of the partners’ privacy policies here.
(1) Analytics partners:
that provide us with tools and technologies that allow us to better understand how users interact with Services and will help us improve it. Those partners also usually collect data via their own SDKs. You will find a list of our partners implementing analytical SDKs through Services hereafter:
(2) Advertising partners: that allow us to monetize the ad inventory of our apps and provide users with free products and services.
6. Transferring your data outside Europe
We store your data in Japan. We may also transfer to our business partners outside the EU / EEA. In countries where third parties are located outside the EU / EEA, personal data protection laws may not be sufficient and may not provide the same level of appropriate protection measures as the EU / EEA.
You hereby consent to the following by your written consent to refer to your data for use of the Services.
(2) Foreign facilities that can be used by the Company (including cloud storage and cloud computing operated by a third party) or information providers within the EU at contracted overseas contractors Storage and processing of this information.
7. Details of your rights under EU law
Whenever we rely on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You have the right to access, correct, delete or object to your data that we store.
8. Data retention period
We retain your data for as long as needed to provide you Services, unless we are required by law to delete or if we accept your request to delete the information. We will also retain and use your data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. Children data
We never knowingly or willingly collect any personal data concerning children under 16 years of age.
Data Protection Officer – Indigames Inc – ●
11. Changes to this policy
We may update this policy. We encourage you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy. Please note that if we need to adapt the policy to legal requirements, the new policy will become effective immediately or as required.
Effective Date: Match 31st, 2020